Our Cultivate Kit “Retain in Remembrance” focuses on the importance of family history work. It also teaches you in the accompanying YouTube video tutorial a technique for using Distress Ink. The kit features a thoughtful devotional written by Aimee White.
- One strip of floral paper
- One foot of lace
- One mini Distress Ink “Vintage Photo” by Tim Holtz
- Pearl stickers
- One vintage stock photo
- One “Pull Here” journaling strip
- One flower sticker
- One paper doily
- Two heart cut outs
- 3 wordstrip stickers “Retain in Remembrance”
- One 5" x 7" devotional by Aimee White
This kit is part of the "A Year of the Book of Mormon" Bundle.
You can also sign up to get future kits like this one with free shipping in our Cultivate Kits Monthly Subscription.
Here is a video tutorial explaining how to use the kit.