The Fine Print
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are unsure of a certain way you want to use my artwork, please DO NOT assume it is ok – ask first.
If I do not say yes or no on this page, it doesn’t mean it is allowed. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your project details.
YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT...
- solely use my artwork in any item for sale or free
- re-distribute/share/sell any of my artwork as it is received by you.
- re-distribute/share/sell any of my other printables (they are personal use only).
- claim any of my artwork as your own in any way, copyright remains with me – Aimee White.
- include my artwork in any .ai, .eps, .psd, .tif, .ttf, .svg (or the likes), .abr, or tube file formats.
- turn any of my artwork over to any company for any reason.
- produce any competing projects (printed or digital) with my artwork for sale or for free.
- produce pre-made logos/branding concepts, pre-made web templates for sale or for free.
- produce any commercial logos/branding, web designs, digitized embroidery files
- produce printed kits/elements, digital/rubber/clear stamps, print on demand, home wares, clothing, fabric, vinyl art (or any kind of decals), electronic applications, published books, photography backdrops/props, or home decor without my written permission.
- re-distribute/share/sell any of my artwork on print on demand sites such as Snapfish, Cafe Press, Zazzle, Minted or online photo book/photo card sites such as Michaels/MiDesign, Mixbook, Photobook Canada etc.
BUT YOU CAN...
- use my artwork for personal use only
- use my artwork in Free, Scrap For Hire and Scrap For Others kits you design – so long as the final result is delivered in a flattened .jpg/.png form and the customer agrees not to sell their creations for commercial use as well as does not make them available on any print on demand sites.
We respect your privacy!
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned except in the following situations:
1. The investigation of suspected piracy, copyright infringement, fraud and/or other illegal activity. In this case, personal information maybe disclosed to law enforcement, investigative bodies, and/or interested parties.
2. If you purchase a product with a registration/license code, certain personal information will be shared with the manufacturer of said product(s).
When purchasing products at our website, we collect a minimal amount of information including name, address, phone number, email address, referring website and IP address. Again, all of this information will remain confidential.
If you have any questions regarding your information and its use, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Because of the nature of digital files, once a product has been purchased their can be no refunds given, unless the product was unable to be downloaded and customer service was unable to help. If you are experiencing problems please contact me.
Thanks goes to www.kevinandamanda.com for allowing us to use their fonts on our products and websites.