Interior: Black and White
Size: 8.5 x 11
Pages: 275 on 70# paper
This journal provides templates that help guide your study of The Book of Mormon. Wide margins have been included to add artwork or additional notes as well as blank dot grid style pages. Included templates to assist in your study:
- The Book of Mormon Title Page
- The Book of Mormon Introduction
- Three Witnesses
- Add Your Own Witness
- Joseph Smith
- The Restoration
- Brief Explanation about the Book of Mormon
- 50 chapters (3 templates and a blank bullet journal style dotted page)
- 20 characters (1 template and a blank bullet journal style dotted page)
- 5 locations (1 template and a blank bullet journal style dotted page)
Tabs are located between each section of the book to easily flip back and forth while studying. The 4 sections include Introduction and Witnesses, Chapters, Characters, and Locations. Pages are 70# which is thicker to help with bleed through with wet media.
Whether your passion is painting, scrapbooking, hand lettering, mixed media, or bullet journaling, apply these talents to make your scripture study routine more engaging and meaningful. Not only will your learning increase, but future generations will also learn from your flourishing testimony documented in these pages.
Included is a video tour of the inside of the book. This is not a commentary book. This is a journal that will be filled in by you. All sales are final, there are no refunds.
Digital PDF does not include the tabs. It is available for immediate download. Personal Use Only.