Introducing "Set Your Mind On Things Above" Bible Journaling Virtual Retreat!
November 13-15 Online!
Each night we will have an activity and or class starting at 6:00- approximately 8:00 P.M. MST.
Embark on a soulful and artistic adventure through the scriptures with our "Set Your Mind On Things Above" Bible Journaling VIRTUAL Retreat. Designed to teach you different bible journaling techniques and keeping scripture journals with other like-minded women. scriptures we will be focusing on are Colossians 3:2, Matthew 11:28-30, Exodus 4:10-12, Ezekiel 36:26, and Philippians 4:13.
- Almost all supplies needed are shipped to you in order to create 5 journaling layouts that showcase 5 different journaling techniques: using napkins, layering stickers, acrylics with baby wipes, gelatos, and distress oxides or watercolors.
- Live Online Class: Bible Journaling For Beginners
- Live and Pre-Recorded Workshop: "Set Your Mind on Things Above" Stickers Page Kit
- Pre-Recorded Workshop: I Will Rest" Napkin Technique Page Kit
- Live Online Class: How to Create an Organized Scripture Journal to Use in Coordination With Your Bible
- Pre-Recorded Workshop: Bringing the scriptures to life LITERALLY with Pop Ups
- Pre-Recorded Workshop: "Nobody" Acrylic Paint Page Kit
- Pre-Recorded Workshop: "Stony Heart" Gelatos Page Kit
- Live Online Zoom: Share Your favorite Bible Journaling Pages Party with an Exclusive Raffle Party and shopping experience with access to new products
- A tumbler to get your drink on and matching apron to protect clothing.
What You Need at Home:
Be sure to have a wide margin Old Testament and New Testament. Kits are designed around the Deseret Book Journal Editions, but they can be modified to fit any Bible. A scripture journal if you have one, and some basic crafting supplies like scissors, a hot glue gun, watercolor set, and a craft adhesive or glue stick.
Schedule Will Be Released in the Near Future
All workshops will be prerecorded and included in case you can't make the live events. I am hoping to also record the live classes as well via zoom or fb live.
Refunds available up to 30 days prior to the event.